Thursday, March 21, 2013

Forget Del Potro, Djokovic focus to Miami Open

MIAMI - Novak Djokovic defeats reluctant to think of himself in the semi-finals of the Indian Wells Juan Martin del Potro some time ago. Ranks first player this world just want the focus to the next tournament.

"I do not want to discuss the end of my fight with Del Potro in the semifinals of Indian Wells yesterday. Because I still have to focus to win the game in some big tournaments this season, "said Djokovic, as reported by ATP.

Djokovic himself admitted begun to focus on the Miami Masters tournament next week. He also claimed not wait to wade tournament ever lived in the area and has many fans.

"There is a positive energy that I feel here. I lived in Key Biscayne in a few years, so I understand the conditions here. I can not wait to start the game, "he said.

At the Miami Masters, Serbia's tennis player down as the top seed and will play the opening match against Gilles Muller. Where can win, then it most likely will face Djokovic Lukas Rosol. (min)

No comments:

Post a Comment